About the company
BRITANNIX educational agency was set up in March 2001. BRITANNIX specializes in the field of education abroad. We work with educational partners from different countries such as UK, Ireland, Germany, Malta, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Czech Republic, Italy, USA and Spain, though 85% of our students choose Britain as their study destination.
Language learning is the most popular market at the moment though an interest to academic and professional programmes is constantly growing.
We offer all range of educational programmes abroad including:
• Language Vacation courses and Summer schools for children (individual and group programmes)
• All Year-round Language courses for adults (students and professionals)
• Exam Preparation courses (IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, CAE, CPE)
• Entrance to schools and colleges: GCSEs and A-level courses
• University Foundation courses
• Undergraduate degree courses and higher education programmes
• Pre-Masters and Pre-MBA programmes
• Postgraduate education
• Work programmes for students and the young: Work & Travel USA, Career Training USA, Au Pair in America, Work & Study Canada, Work & Study Australia.
BRITANNIX is committed to providing high – quality customer service and individual approach to every client. We do our best to meet our clients’ needs and expectations. We always help our clients to choose a programme of study in accordance with their future career and study plans. We offer students a full package of services including Visa applications, flight bookings, medical and travel insurance, detailed pre-departure briefings so that students are well prepared for their travel.
We pay thorough attention to all visa documents. Hardly any of our students had visa refusals.
We are very proud of a positive feedback we receive from our customers, many of whom become our regular clients and travel with us from year to year and recommend our company to others. Many of our new clients come to us by recommendations of their friends. We appreciate our customers’ feedback of the schools and expect them to be happy with their study trips. You can read some of our students’ comments here.
All members of our staff have a wide experience in international education and excellent knowledge of educational systems of different countries.
I lived in the UK for one year with my family. I know from my personal experience what it means to live and study abroad. I always share my experience and knowledge with our clients.
Natalia Kasimova is an expert in all types of programmes. She participated in a Professional Development Programme in Promoting Education and Training in the UK offered by the British Council Russia in 2004. The programme covered compulsory units, such as Living and Studying in the UK and Overview of UK Education and Training. Natalia was awarded a British Council Russia Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Elena is in charge of Work and Travel programmes, all Visa applications and Insurance/Flight bookings.
Svetlana Busigina joined the company in October 2008. Before then she worked for the British Council in Ekaterinburg as an UK Education Promotion and Placement officer. She organized and delivered seminars on all aspects of UK education to potential students, parents, teachers and educational agents. Svetlana organized UK Education exhibitions and fairs in Ekaterinburg.
Our staff members personally visited many educational institutions. BRITANNIX educational agency takes an active part in international education fairs and exhibitions in Russia and abroad where we meet our partners. We participated in British Education exhibitions organized by Interuniversity Centre for International Educational programmes in Ekaterinburg in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
BRITANNIX agency staff attended ICEF workshops in Berlin in 2007 and ICEF Moscow in 2007 and in 2008. We visited ALPHE Russia conferences in St. Petersburg in 2007 and in London in 2008. We take part in Familiarization trips organized by education providers. This is a valuable experience and it helps to promote education abroad more effectively.
To our partners
We welcome beneficial cooperation with accredited educational providers from various countries. We expect you can provide:
• High quality educational programmes
• Excellent teaching
• Wide range of high standard accommodation
• Excellent activity and social programmes
• High level of students’ support and welfare
We value cooperation with our long-term partners and we are open to new contacts as well. We will be happy to offer our partner institutions the following services:
• Organizing promotional visits to Ekaterinburg and regional towns
• Arranging presentations and meetings at local educational institutions
• Placing information and Institutions’ logos on the Britannix agency website
• Placing School banners on the Main page of Britannix agency website
• Institutions’ advertising in local media and TV
• Translating Institutions’ websites and promo flyers into Russian
BRITANNIX has a nice office next to the British Consulate General and the UK Visa centre, the American and Czech Consulates in the very centre of Ekaterinburg . We would be very pleased to see you in our office during your visit to Ekaterinburg.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or if I can be of any assistance to you.
BRITANNIX Educational Agency